- When is the final payment due?
- What is the room rental fee and when is it due?
- What is included in the room rental fee?
- Can we bring in our own food?
- Do you allow us to bring in our own alcohol?
- Is there a food and beverage minimum?
- Can we bring in a cake?.
- Can we bring a DJ?
- How long do we have the room?
- How early can we come to set up decorations?
- What time do guests need to leave the facility?
- Is the space handicap accessible?
- Can you accommodate dietary restrictions?
- Is there on-site parking?
- Can we have the ceremony and reception all in the same place?
- Is there an option to do a food tasting before making our menu selections?
Day of event.
The room rental fee is $500 and is due at time of signing the agreement. Dates are not guaranteed until fee is paid.
Included in the room rental are linens, basic centerpieces, utensils, plates, tables that sit up to 10 people, chairs, setup and breakdown.
No, we do not allow outside food.
You may bring in your own unopened bottle of wine or champagne only. A $15 corkage fee per bottle will be applied.
No minimum food and beverage costs. We do however require a minimum of 20 guests for booking.
Yes, you may bring in a cake at no additional charge. A $2 cake cutting fee will be applied per slice should you choose not to cut the cake yourself.
Yes, you may bring a DJ at your cost. Please keep in mind that we are directly above a restaurant. We do ask that you please keep the stomping and jumping to a minimum.
The room is yours for the entirety of the day.
You may have access to the room as early as 9am. Should you need more time please speak with the events coordinator in advance.
Guests must exit by 12am.
Unfortunately, No. Stairs are required to get to the event space.
Yes, please inform event coordinator of any dietary needs.
There are limited parking spaces available in front of the venue. However, parking is available in the adjacent parking lot and behind the venue for no additional charge.
Absolutely! We provide the Arch. You would need to provide the officiant and aisle runner of you prefer one.
Yes, a complimentary food tasting is included for up to 4 people.